Thursday, March 20, 2008

Inside information?

So I 'm imaging my assignments at a deli in Covina this afternoon, minding my own business. A sheriff deputy and one with two stripes (Sgt?) sit literally next to me and have their lunch. Just before they get up to leave, one said something like this:

The way they killed her was brutal, they shot her twice, then chased her under the desk and shot her three more times. And the other one says something like:

man and her husband showed no remorse. He's going to be in jail for a long time. They also mentioned that "a van" must be in Mexico by now.

Now, these are not direct quotes but just what I recall overhearing.

The funny thing is, there was a murder in West Covina yesterday. A woman was killed in her mansion in mid-day. She was on the phone to 911 when she was shot and killed. I have not heard of any specific details from that murder, but if these guys re talking about the same woman, I just had a big news leak from the eating deputies.

How's that for a story?

No comments: