Monday, October 29, 2007

Another tip to self & Haunted video

Hello everyone,

Coming home this evening from the store, a Black&White rushed past me. It happened to be going my way, so in a few minutes, I was at the location where it had stopped, with two other B&Ws. There was some type of large bag or body or something on the ground with an officer looking at it, so, here is the tip for the day, I called the WATCH COMMANDER at Whittier PD. I was told it was a petty theft suspect that had fought for a second or two with Ralph's manager or employee and ran away with the loot. Well, the PD caught up to him not far from the store and had him on the ground.

Moral of the story: Be on top of your local PDs phone numbers AND USE THEM. When calling, introduce yourself as a media member and ask for information on what you are interest on (the B&Ws with something on the ground). If it had been something more exciting, I would have been all ov er it, but it just turned out to be nothing worthy of capturing on camera.

By the way, appropriate for this time of year, I shot this video last year in Pasadena but I thought I run it through again.



Until next time,

keep shooting

No comments: